COPYRIGHT NOTICE

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF 
©A. CHAMBERLAIN PHOTOGRAPHY AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR COPIED IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE ARTIST.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Despite the COLD!

Gratefully the sun has been shinning the last couple of days...I think this is the first time we have had sun for three days in a row! So on Presidents Day I wanted to take some pictures. I told you I have been so thirsty for it. (I am reading the book "Twilight" reason for the word thirsty.) Anyway, so the family and I headed out. It was a horrible time of day with the sun and the messy shadows, but we went anyway. Surprisingly I got some decent ones. It was fun and the boys were good sports for the most part. Troy was freezing and Camden had a a hard time standing still. So I guess they were typical kids.

Troy freezing.
Photobucket
My Blue Eyed Boy
Blue Eyes
Camden
Camden

Upclose Troy
Camden doing what he knows best...jumping. He loves it.
camden jumping
I love these. Troy was just cold. So he sat there so still. I just kept clicking away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Troy Fudge
My Boys..not sure which one I like more...color or black and white.
Photobucket
boys fudge

4 comments:

dxeechick said...

fantastic photos! as usual. :)

Camille said...

those all look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ok love the photo blog. Your photos are super cute. I love the black and white one of the boys.

Shannon said...

I am torn between the color and b&w - both are great. Okay - now how come you managed to get your header all the way across? Do you know what the dimensions are on it? And did you shrink it so that you could post it on blogger? Fill me in!